Small Flower Beds in Front of Greenhouse
These little flower beds were relatively easy. I used brick-style pavers and turned them so they would be 3½” high. And since I had already experimented with cutting brick, I cut one brick on each flower bed so the little beds would go to the end of the 4×4 posts. I made them narrow because I just wanted a little something to put some flowers in to help conceal the wood posts. I used landscape adhesive in between the bricks for a more solid hold.
The front is coming along:
On March 6th, I sowed some Empress of India nasturtium seeds in each bed. I was gone on vacation when the germinated, but here they are on April 7th.
And then on May 11th:
They don’t really like super hot weather like we have here in Alabama during the summer, so they will be replaced when they start looking rough.